the Rift

We All Seek Something, but what?

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kirah sighed. 'How much longer do I have to go?' she wondered. She lowered her head and trudged on, careful not to make any sounds on the dying leaves and sticks beneath her dainty hooves.

She stopped and raised her head. She had come across a small clearing, filled with sunshine. She flared her white nostrils, picking up thousands of scents. She snorted, uneasy without her sense of smell. She could not pick the scents from each other, no matter how hard she tried. Most were attached to horses, and strange creatures she has never smelt before.

She arched her neck and danced sideways, then turned in a circle. She sighed again. "I am completely lost," she mumbled under her breath. She had been wondering for days, hoping to come across something, anything really.

She dropped her head and started grazing delicately, her little muzzle wiggling around. She was rather tall, but built like a fairy. Tiny and delicate. But she was a bit stronger than she looked, you could see it by the muscles flexing in her rump and neck when she moved.

While grazing, she thought. She could not quite remember how she got here, or what had happened while she was walking. Heck, she didn't even know where she was! “I have bad memory,” she mumbled disapprovingly.
Hearing a twig snap nearby, Kirah threw up her head. Ears pricked, she stood perfectly still, studying the gloomy shadows. Nothing. She put her head back down and continued grazing.

Her ears twitched and turned, listening for strange sounds. 'I'll just have to wait'.

OCC: 'Wonderings/Thoughts'
"Speech"
Words: (264)

Messages In This Thread
We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-22-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-23-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-23-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-24-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-25-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-25-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Kirah - 08-25-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: We All Seek Something, but what? - by Elsa - 08-26-2014, 03:05 PM