the Rift

[OPEN] Sugar 'n Vinegar
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
If my avian could have purred her pleasure, she certainly might have; those faint emotions of curiosity were rewarded with complements that had an instant effect on demeanor. This firechild had learnt our tongue during earlier years of life and thus could understand Muriel perfectly, “Nice girl. Pretty girl,” Fina murmured, (obviously not impressionable), clicking her beak together and fluffing up flaming feathers. Passively my companion swayed back and forth, tucking chin to prune a feather which already lay perfectly flat. “She,” I verified, easily maintaining my smile with one eye and ear angled back toward the prideful bird that sat across rear.

Muriel is one of those rare individuals that was easy to approve rather effortlessly. Her manner was genuine and talented at luring my natural easement. Rosy muzzle pressed forward, seeking assurance, seeking to traditionally solidify our meeting and a blossoming kinship – this gesture was a sign of friendship or in better term, a desire for such. Dark velvet willingly extends to meet the soft whiskers with a tame breath of hot air.

When she asked if the herd leads would approve I can only grin all the wider, “Aye,” I replied, withdrawing. My expression is one of compassion, lacking the formalities of prudency, “I stand as a leader and give blessing to this.”Though the blush female would have come to know me by Czar eventually, I would have such notion transparent beforehand and then brushed aside – for it wasn’t the caption and power which defined who I was as a man.

Those who knew my title beforehand often revealed their better nature to compensate, it was rare for me to announce myself as Czar when meeting new bloods. She asked about our ranks and seemed earnest in settling, I was satisfied with a face value knowledge that my company was not only seeking the benefits of herd life, but also stretching outward to provide use for the benefit of others.

“We prefer to build upon what skillset ye already utilizes; however, there is ample mentors to aid in schooling a talent ye may or may not already possess. Our family has room for all talents, be it in healing, crafting, fighting and beyond.” There were many who aspired and fell short of their desires, simply because they were unwilling to go the distance, “Ranks are granted through dedication.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-22-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-24-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 08-24-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 08-31-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Muriel - 09-17-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Sugar 'n Vinegar - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 03:19 PM