the Rift

[OPEN] we jumped out a window [Far]

Far Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Far--eyeing the fleur de lis on Evangeline's left wither as if just seeing it for the first time--began nibbling at the inside of his cheek as though deep in thought. He was sorry to see her go, even found that he was sorry to see the dragon leave, despite their past... er... differences. He felt a guilt well up in his chest for not having said more by way of gratitude. His eyes followed the lady until she'd disappeared and he hadn't the time to say goodbye. He reasoned that she was likely very busy. A herd that, no doubt, was as large as this one must have been (he assumed, based on the size of the area and from what minimal scents he could catch), was probably very busy keeping its members safe within the walls of such a miraculous area.

Glancing around him, he found this was a place that radiated with a glow of something warm and soothing... and yet, underlying was a feeling of something... hidden. Something his natural curiosity bugged him about. Whether it was positive or not, he couldn't tell. But he knew that if he had the chance to, he'd like to figure out what that something was...

He turned back to face the stallion that had so intimidated him, and bowed his head. He began to wonder if he should merely erase his past... start over... Would that be wrong? Perhaps the others were getting on fine without him, and with his second-in-command back home leading, then certainly they would be alright... He hoped... And with this hope, he spoke,

"I would be honored to serve you and learn from you, if you will allow it."

Kaj

OOC: Aw Ali, please don't worry about it, I'm sorry I was so worried I made a mistake. T_T I'm sure you're busy and have a life outside of here and I'm very grateful you took time away from all that to respond <3 I hope you have a great day and I look forward to playing with you again hopefully in the future when/if you're not too busy!

Messages In This Thread
we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-23-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-23-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-25-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Kaj - 08-25-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-26-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 09-10-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 09-12-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Kaj - 10-03-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 10-04-2014, 08:07 PM