the Rift

[OPEN] we jumped out a window [Far]

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
StormBringer

OH MY GOD this got buried in my messages! I am SO sorry Moochi! I will totally manip @[Far] for this U____________U just PM me what you'd like!

October lips curled in an elegant display of joy, pale gaze softening to see her similarly delighted by his arrival. Her shock was all that inspired the boyishly sheepish expression on his handsome face, a silent apology for the fright he'd given her. Sometimes it was easy to forget that those born without the feathered appendages he owed his blood to were susceptible to fright from interjection from above. Even Far, the new potential member, seemed intimidated by his arrival. He'd have to remember to announce himself more thoroughly in the future. Souls such as Resplendence, his precious aardbei, would have been frightened off completely by such a thoughtless action.

Evangeline too seemed to notice Far's expression, her lovely voice ringing forth in amused shifting of care of the new member, turning him over to Kaj and disappearing with a hidden laugh woven into her lyrics. Kaj fumbled momentarily, not sure how to handle her abrupt departure, only for Far's sudden shuffling and the sound of tresses shifting against the fine hairs of skin. Crown shifted to view the stallion once more, away from where Evangeline's pale plume was disappearing into the fog, the absence she left, and regarded him curiously. Far was bowing his head, a respectful gesture that Kaj appreciated, a light smile playing on pale golden lips. His own followed soon after, brief and shallower than the one given to him. Precious, a gift. Something he had worked hard to earn, that instinctive respect borne from a title.

Gravelly words translated Far's desires, and Kaj nodded to himself, a hum vibrating his throat softly as he considered the words. "As I would be honored to have you in my family, Far. What is it you desire? What rank do you aspire towards? I may not be the most qualified teacher depending on your goals." Kaj was a qualified instructor only in the ways of war and brotherhood. He doubted he could rightly teach anything to do with healing, diplomacy, or thievery. As if he could sneak around at all with his lumbering form and attention-drawing coat scheme. Wings shuffled to fold along his sides, regarding Far with a small smile, showing as clearly as he could with his body language that Kaj intended to stay and chat with Far as long as the stallion desired. He would simply not be a shoddy king.

venomxbaby @ DA :: Blusl @ DA

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-23-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-23-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 08-25-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Kaj - 08-25-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 08-26-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Evangeline - 09-10-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 09-12-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Kaj - 10-03-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: we jumped out a window [Far] - by Far - 10-04-2014, 08:07 PM