the Rift

[OPEN] I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Who would have thought that I would ever experience the sensation of flying without wings? Things would have been easier if my mind were not so clouded when I ripped off the core of what makes me who I am. I am still not a 'good boy' or even worth looking at, but at least I know how to hide in the shadows.

I can not hide now. The ground beneath my feet changes from hard rock and clouds to green grass and soft earth. I keep my neck arched, feeling almost afraid to lift my eyes to peer through the thickness of my fringe to see what lies before me. But I do not need my eyes to realize I am not alone. I hear horses and I smell the sweat of their backs. And I hear laughter. Why laughter? What is there to laugh about?

Something similar to a snort escapes the dephts of my chest as I turn around to face the edge of madness. I do not expect a warm welcome from anyone, so I ask myself why I am here. I have changed and therefore I am not worth the attention I once got. I am neither worse looking nor prettier than I used to be as my waves now drag behind me as I walk and new scars dominate my obsidian coat. I hide my swirling eyes beneath a layer of hair while I wonder why I have not picked out the last few feathers that cling to my shoulders.

Maybe I need to remember in a desperate attempt to forget it all? But some faces still cling to my mind: My Queen - the most beautiful creature the gods ever made. And my Princess - the innocence in it's purest form, but still capable of captivating even the darkest of hearts.

Do you still share the air I breathe, my beloved ones, or am I forced to live in the darkness alone?

OOC - Windy is here to stand awkwardly at the edge of the party and do nothing. Yeah.. He's back people.

Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 08-24-2014, 06:22 AM