the Rift

[OPEN] I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

There is next to nothing that pierce my heart so deeply it threatens to break, then the sound of laughter bursting from the throats of others.

They radiate joy, breathe it out with every breath like an illness that clouds their minds of what this life is all about. I close my eyes as I take it all in and slowly, I begin to build up my walls. Brick by brick, I glue them together with the joy of others and my own miserable life.

My eyes do not open until the laughter have lost it's touch and the smiles of others seems fake. It is all just a show for something I do not understand. But then again, I understand very little of this life and the personalities that populate it. One in particular, are those who are drawn to strangers and for some odd reason, care about them. I experienced this first hand as what I can only describe as an Angel found her way towards me. She kept her distance, which any sane horse would, before she spoke.

I listened to her soft words while my eyes swirled slowly. After two seconds I turned my head towards her, making the long mane shift on the ground as I basked in her glory. "I have nothing to celebrate." I told her, my dark voice so different from hers it almost hurt. "If it bothers you, I can leave."

We are too different, you and I. Are you able to see into my soul or do I disgust you just with the words I speak? An Angel should never be with a demon, as I will break you down. I do not want to, but it is who I am. Save yourself and choose joy, not death.

OOC- I always feel like I have to apologize for the dark thoughts Windy have and I have no idea why :p But he won't hurt her, I promise!

Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 08-24-2014, 06:22 AM
RE: I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 08-25-2014, 04:23 AM