the Rift

[OPEN] I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die.

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

It is important to note that she did not give up on him, did not leave him for a lost cause. She had every confidence that one day, he, too, would rise above the ashes to find his place in this world. It would not be easy - she knew that all too well - but it was the only choice. We all must go forward or die in this life, and she, for one, had chosen wholeheartedly to live. But for now, he would enjoy his solitude, would revel in it and tell himself it was for the best - and then, one day, he would meet someone who would take him in, show him love and friendship and family, and he would find his happiness as surely as she had found hers.

"Then you must know Africa," he said, and she paused, craning her neck to peer curiously at him. Had he already taken that first step toward the light? His tone filled with a desperation, a need that went further than just simple curiosity about a stranger once met in passing, and the dove found herself wondering just what connection there was between her Starry-Eyed friend and this downhearted stallion.

"I do," she said carefully, turning slowly to face him again. "She is well. I stand beside her as Sultana." She paused, auds flickering back and forth with uncertainty. Perhaps that was all he needed, an assurance that a friend was healthy and happy... but she needed to know, needed to understand his prior desperation. "How do you know her?"

"Talk talk talk."

you give up your soul till you break down;
subtlepatterns.com | foxyfirewings & larfsalot @ deviantart.com
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 08-24-2014, 06:22 AM
RE: I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Sohalia - 09-07-2014, 04:45 PM