the Rift

[OPEN] I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

It is possible to chain a heart, but the real struggle begins when you try to free it. Link by link I break, in a desperate attempt to unchain what I once deemed as dead and useless. Now it roams wild, kicking and screaming as it threatens to spoil out unto the ground. No matter how big a war goes on inside, my exterior - my armor - proves too thick. So it dribbles away and I am left with no expression at all.

Only the swirls in my eyes and how careful the words are formed before they leave my lips, shows how much I truly care about the one winged mare. "She showed me kindness and love when I needed it the most. I.." God, why was this so hard to say? Why do I think it's easier to lie than to tell the truth? Maybe I've been lying so much it's become my reality. Well, no more. Today I'll speak the truth.

"I was not well when I fell into Helovia, but she took me in anyway. I even got the chance to live in Dragon's Throat for a short time before the plague swept the land. After that I made a lot of horrible mistakes and I have not seen her since."

I swallow and stand still. The lump in my throat slowly descends into a black void, never to be seen again and I start to pick myself up. "I care about her. That's why I need to know she is safe and well."

Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 08-24-2014, 06:22 AM
RE: I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 09-08-2014, 04:45 AM