the Rift

[OPEN] I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die.

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

And so the truth comes out.

The dove listens in polite silence, compassion clear on her features as she comprehends the stallion's story, so similar to her own. She, too, had been a lost soul before a kind stranger from the Dragon's Throat had taken her in - and suddenly, she finds herself thinking of Rowan, missing her dearly and knowing that she, of all creatures, would have been able to talk to this steed with a great deal more kindness and understanding than the now-Sultana. How often had Rowan felt alone, even after claiming the heart of the angel? And had she not been alone when that killing blow was struck? Yes, the Transcended had been able to say goodbye to her dearest friend, had been able to visit with her briefly in the spirit world after the Darkness set it, but it would never be enough. It could never be enough.

The Sultana smiled, weariness in her eyes for those she had loved and lost. "Africa is, I think, the kindest of us all," she admitted then, thinking of her own interactions with the Starry-Eyed, remembering her partner's excitement when they began planning their new era for the Dragon's Throat. It all centered on her desire to better the herd, to provide better for others, to create a land of peace - attributes that the two mares shared.

She did not remember having met the stallion before, but if he had lived among them in the time before the plague, it did not surprise her that she did not remember him. That had been a time of difficulty for her, of avoiding the consequences of her actions, of trying to be something that she wasn't. It was only after her emergence from the Underground that she had felt truly at peace, truly one with herself. It was then that she had began to branch out, to meet members of the herd, to build greatness for them rather than for her own distraction.

She did not remember him, but she would gladly welcome him. "Our home is always welcome to you, should you wish it. Any friend of Africa's is a friend of mine."

"Talk talk talk."

you give up your soul till you break down;
subtlepatterns.com | foxyfirewings & larfsalot @ deviantart.com
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Windwalker - 08-24-2014, 06:22 AM
RE: I Cry When Angels Deserve To Die. - by Sohalia - 09-09-2014, 11:02 PM