the Rift

My Return

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen

CAENAN

"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"- Roll With the Wind

His brow furrowed in intense concentration. Seconds suddenly felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. "It is a shadow!" This time the colt was not asking, he knew it. What else could it possibly be? Green eyes danced triumphantly. While he waited for his congratulations Caenan mulled over the riddle to commit it to memory; he liked how the words flowed. The words dipped and bobbed from their speaker's lips in the same way that the waves danced from the ocean's depth.

"Now I suppose you have shown yourself to be worthy of hearing my secret to never having another worry." Caenan looked from left to right, then right to left; he even poked his head around to the other side of his tree to be sure that no one was there. Drawing himself to his tallest height he whispered to the stallion.

"You already know the answer." Leaning back he looked to gauge the stallion's reaction. "Telling a joke, or even a riddle as you did scares life's troubles away. Dunno why. Guess laughter freaks them out."The colt's grin came out to play, "Just now, you felt better than what you had before didn't you?"

The colt leaned back on his hocks and chuckled brightly; highly amused with his own cleverness.

"I am Caenan." Inquisitively he looked up to the pegasus touched by gold to hear what name he went by. Everyone has a treasure of their own to collect. Caenan's was names. A given name entangled itself into the heart and soul of its owner; once you knew an individual's name you had a part of them. If he would not have trusted this stranger he never would have offered his own name.

[Image: 2ryqd14.png]
Credits
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-26-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-31-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-31-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 09-01-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 12:29 PM