the Rift

My Return

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen

CAENAN

"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"- Roll With the Wind

"I am coming back home. The grass isn't greener on the other side and neither is the ocean grander. The skies aren't as blue; and the breeze doesn't pause to brush against you anywhere else in the same manner that it does here." A slight pout passed over his features, "Plus others took me for granted. I am going to make myself an important figure here." Never again will I be left again. Ever. Caenan punctuated his thoughts will a stomp of a hoof. It wasn't that the colt was power hungry, he simply wanted to make a name for himself. He would earn others' respect no matter how much it cost him.

Midas. Midas. Midas. Several times he repeated the name to himself in order to commit it to memory. Even if he forgot the face he would not forget a name. Not that there was anything forgettable about the stallion touched by gold. After a week's time would Midas remember him? The thought of disappearing from another's memory made Caenan feel rather glum. If enough of an impact wasn't made on the stallion's memory then it would be the same thing as if he didn't even exist.

"Am I memorable? If we never met again after this; would you remember me?" Childlike innocence had once again enveloped him. Perhaps it was an after affect from being abandoned by Fabre and the absence of his parents that left the tender heart so sensitive to remaining in the memories of those that he met. Brash and daring yet sensitive and high-strung all at once. His personality left Caenan as a walking talking oxymoron.

[Image: 2ryqd14.png]
Credits
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-24-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-24-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-26-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 08-31-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 08-31-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: My Return - by Caenan - 09-01-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: My Return - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 12:29 PM