the Rift

[OPEN] Broken Glass

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Soft night air grows hard, thickening as she listens as her words tumble from her lips and the stranger's own creations to do the same. No bad feeling taunts her when she almost losses his voice, the rough masculine tone that she'll never hold with her feminine features. Their questions are simple, except for the last. Confusion clouds above her almost instantly, blue eyes turn to see exactly who he is. No name sprays with his questions, and neither voice nor appearance fall into place.
The answer to both are no, but she's not the kind to reply simple ways. Mother taught her different because it makes you look better, or is that because motherwas nothing more than narcissistic and on a mission set to destroy her?
"I don't know."
Her gaze no longer meets his, hoping no follow-ups rise when she speaks that simple sentence. If she'd been well, then she would of been somewhere asleep, or in the northern lands admiring what she'd lost, and welcoming the freezing breath of Frostfall was shivering because living in a desert made growing winter coats difficult. Her coat hadn't figured out how to accept it at first, the thin layer that grew now nothing more than a wool blanket in a burning room.
"Should I know you?" Was I a monster to you like I was to Sacre?
Once being so willing to speak to new company, she wanted nothing more to throw herself off the island and hope she lands in the waters below, either dying upon impact or drowning. That's not a good idea for first meetings, and her depression is restrained by the need to not appear crazy. A sneeze flies from her, more signs of her growing sickness brought up by the changing of seasons, ending with a loud snort.

@[Roland]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Broken Glass - by Roland - 08-27-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Broken Glass - by Sikeax - 08-28-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Broken Glass - by Roland - 08-31-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Broken Glass - by Sikeax - 09-06-2014, 11:51 AM