the Rift

[OPEN] Broken Glass

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

The distance between them is spared, one she's happy is kept. He seems so polite while the girl is seemingly cold and distant. Her ribs ache in the inside from her sickness, and the sneeze brings no relief. Infecting another with a cold that was gained in stupidity and could of been avoided is an ugly mark much like the disease she once harboured and still remains oblivious in the terms that she doesn't know what it was, and what happened. The words of loved ones only go a certain length, and she's untrusting of almost all words. Stranger barely offers her a sense of comfort in the same form Lace had given.
"I don't remember you. Then again, I don't remember a lot of people and a lot of horrible things that I've done." A monotone voice whispers into their shared space. Pale shades can't rise up to meet the man she speaks to. Internally, she deems herself a coward in fear it's someone she really does care about who she wounded in the period of lost memories. "Did I hurt you as well?" The question is fairly harsh in itself on the extent that she speaks it knowingfull well the answer could be yes.
Small ears drift in his general direction to listen silently. He tells her what she fears, knowing that it increases the bitter answer of her question. Her heavy head lowers more when the coil in her stomach tightens more. A pair of lips go numb faster than before.
Same old, same old.
"That's what they always say, but they never say what it was." Her morbid outtake on the night increases, depression darkens past the deepest shade of gloomy gray, unable to reach true black.
The subject quickly changes on her. Through her surprise that it has gone to a less melancholy tone, one that pulls away her shame because her head rises up, illuminated by the faint glow of her horn. Shallow eyes watch him with simplicity and emptiness.
She lacks an answer that she wants to speak. Yes, she's sick, but she's not ready to admit. No one was kind enough to even question it. Somehow, a thin smile brushes her features for mere seconds before it goes away. "It's nothing you should worry about, but thank you for asking."

OOC: OMG I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT.
I've been meaning to reply for so long but have been so busy as of recently and haven't gotten to it. xc
@[Roland]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Broken Glass - by Roland - 08-27-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Broken Glass - by Sikeax - 08-28-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Broken Glass - by Roland - 08-31-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Broken Glass - by Sikeax - 09-06-2014, 11:51 AM