the Rift

[PRIVATE] Golden Sun Sets

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

The stallion stirs, just a slow movement at first. But as soon as he sees me so close, the movement turns sudden and near-violent. He struggles up to his feet, and I back up, feeling that his big movements put me in fresh danger. Especially with those horns at the top of his head moving wildly through the air. His golden body, pale tresses, all muddied on one side where he has been lying in the muck. I think that he's going to say something, but those lips don't move, and his brown and gold eyes speak nothing. Clearly, he finds me a disturbance, not worth his time to both responding to. Indeed, it takes only a few moments before his body is descending again, back to the swampy bed where it had just laid. I shake my head, embarrassed for him. I stand there, refusing to move. But after a moment, a strange and funny idea comes to my mind, and it's so random that I can't help but act on it. I walk into the swampy ground and step over him so that I'm standing with my hind feet behind his back, my front feet by his belly, and I bend my nose down to sniff him.

"Hey. You could at least give me your name and a hello." I can only hope that he won't start and impale me with his horns, or any such sort. My heart beats hard in my chest - this is more interaction and close contact than I've had in quite awhile. It's braver than I've been for awhile. And yet, I feel a small thrill run through me as I stand there, and a small, naughty grin finds a comfortable spot on my maw. Am I so naughty these days? Naaaawww....

WC: 299
Tag: @[Thranduil]
Permanently short posts. -_-

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 08-24-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-07-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-09-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-10-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-12-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-16-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-18-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-21-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-24-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 10:22 PM