the Rift

[PRIVATE] Golden Sun Sets

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I think that my little game is quite fun, and I enjoy the position I hold over him. Not for any.. sexual or dominant reason.. but because I feel young and childlike. I giggle when his eyes flash open, and he whips his head around toward me. I take a step to the side, and keep my head above the reach of his horns. No, dear, I don't want to become your personal pin cushion, but thank you for your kind consideration! He's kind enough to not attempt to struggle to his feet, and I wonder at the muddy creature being so gentlemanly. A nagging thought grabs at my attention. I wish they were all so gentle. An image of Dalibor fills my mind, and my heart aches in my chest. I just want to know.. what it's all about. What happened? Why did such a simple exchange drive us apart so easily? The mud-gold beast below me sighs, clearly aggravated by this situation, and my attention is drawn back to him. He offers his name, and I try to think if I've heard of him before. Thranduil, an outcast. I think it is strange that he clarifies he is an outcast. I would never expect an outcast to actively declare themselves as such - usually allegiance is only named if they belong to a herd. But, I've never heard his name, at least that I remember. And whatever scent he has is masked by the mud. I step off of him and walk around so he can see me, and he is able to stand freely should he desire to. Now that I've found out what I need to know, I'm reluctant to speak again, but don't I need to return the favor? Common courtesy. "Andromeda, of the Throat." Surely even outcasts know that the "Throat" refers to the Dragon's Throat. I watch him with two-toned eyes, admiring his shape. But such a fit and handsome man, what is he doing here in the mud? Is he depressed? I'm not sure I'm that good at cheering anyone up, but I could try... Is he hurt? I can't tell with the mud swallowing him up. I wait patiently for him to say something, and the look of expectancy is all over my face.

WC: 382
Tag: @[Thranduil]

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 08-24-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-07-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-09-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-10-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-12-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-16-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-18-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-21-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-24-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 10:22 PM