the Rift

[PRIVATE] Golden Sun Sets

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
He seems relieved that I've stepped away, and I don't blame him. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with someone invading my personal space like that either. When he hears I'm from the Throat, he seems especially excited. Is there something special about the Throat to him? I always thought that Outcasts held a general disregard for any herd. I shrug mentally, and think that maybe I'm reading way too much into his responses. Is it right to be so analytical? He asks me for the assistance of a healer and at this my ears perk up. Obviously, he doesn't know I'm a healer, that I have the blessing of the Sun God's might. Before I can eek out a response, he rises to his feet, struggling with every fiber of his being. I wince as I watch him waver and try to find his balance. As much as I may have doubted his story before, I don't doubt the sincerity of his pain. Looking at him as he stands, it's hard to see the full extent of his injuries. Slowly, the mud drips from him, until I think I can see most of what brings him pain. There's a small cut on his forehead, one of the sole places not covered in mud. That is the least of our concerns, I see. Looking at his side, I see that his hip is... destroyed. Slashes and bruises and some structure that doesn't look like a hip is supposed to look. His quivering words strike me in the heart and no matter what I may have thought at one time, I know that I must help him. My voice comes back to me, stronger than I might have imagined it would. "I am a Sun Physician, I can help you." My words are lathered with concern, and there's no doubt that my intentions are honest and true. I hope that he will let me help him, and not ben an ass as so many are. I reach my nose forward to touch his, hoping that he will let me so that I may offer a little bit of comfort from a soft muzzle and warm breath. Let me help you, Golden Son.

WC: 371
Tag: @[Thranduil]
Short aaaas always.

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 08-24-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-07-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-09-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-10-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-12-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-16-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-18-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 09-21-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Andromeda - 09-24-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Golden Sun Sets - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 10:22 PM