Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Of course everything came with a price. Ktulu was not surprised that the Earth God demanded of them to prove their love and commitment instead of just granting them what they wanted. Was he not omniscient? Couldn't he see just how much Ktulu loved Lakota? Could he not see that she would lay down her very life if it would mean that her poisoner could go on living? No, he wanted proof that he could see with his own eyes instead of having to delve into her own mind and heart. Had they not been through enough tests trials already? "Thank you." She murmured instead of voicing her questions and risking the God reconsidering his decision and turning them down instead. She turned as she felt Lakota's lips against her jaw and followed the maiden to wherever it was she would deep appropriate for their trials to begin.

"I shall not aid in bringing a child into this world if it will not be cared for."

Yes, the God of the Earth had agreed to helping them achieve their goal of having a child together, but Ktulu could not help but feel that he was having a dig at her. Did he not think that she had cared for their son? He had stayed by her side and under her protection until the time had come for him to fulfill whatever destiny it was that his father had in store for him. She had offered Ranjiri the same protection until the filly decided that she wanted to go off on her own. The Constrictor did not think that she was a bad mother. She had not allowed unnecessary harm to befall her children while they were under her care. Even when she was not with them she still had eyes on them because of Eytan watching over them as well. It tweaked her nerves a bit to even think that the Earth God was unsatisfied with her style of parenting when he'd done little more than watch from his cloud in the sky.

All of this was sifting through the Constrictor's mind as she followed her mate into a land she knew so very well. "Very fitting." She murmured appreciatively in response to Lakota's question. This was the very forest that the Grey had come to life and she and Lakota had begun to forge a very strong friendship that had inadvertently turned to love. In many ways the forest felt more like home than the Throat, Foothills, and Edge ever had. She wanted to ask if Lakota was sure that she wanted to do this, but decided that if she asked she would only make the Poisoner doubt herself. The last thing they needed was doubt when the Earth God was watching them. They needed to show him their conviction in the face of whatever obstacles he would put in their paths.

"Ready?" She asked instead as she reached to touch her muzzle to Lakota's.

"."

@[Lakota] @[Random Event]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 08-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 09-15-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Random Event - 09-16-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 10-12-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 10-26-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 11-02-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 11-07-2014, 12:22 AM