the Rift

[PRIVATE] Right Kind of Wrong

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

EVEN ANGELS HATE THEIR HALOS

Post-outburst, Lakota was left instead with a sick desperation that Ktulu had heard her. It calmed only when her name fell from awkwardly shaped beak...lips? Whatever it was allowed them to communicate, through water and differing species, Lakota would not question it lest it be removed for good. Her fears settled merely hearing her mate speak, and she flicked her deep sapphire...tail fin with a disgruntled splash of water. The (clearly useless) primitive side of her new fishy body screamed at her like she was a daft, suicidal idiot. Why attract the attention of the predator Ktulu had become? Her pale snowy scales were already target enough, and with nowhere to truly hide with the smooth-stoned flooring she'd been given. Lakota snapped right back at that side of her, because she had all faith that Ktulu would never hurt her. The ferocity of her beliefs could not be quelled, a fire that would consume anything and everything attempting to refute them.

Her mate's laughter, weird and disgusting as it may have been in her new form, still eased Lakota's frantic mind as it always did. Whether fishes and froggies could smile was yet to be seen, but if she was capable that'd be her current state of affairs. Flicking her long fin, trying to rely on fish-instinct-self instead of Lakota-self for the process of swimming, the Poisoner tentatively moved closer to her beloved. If she was fighting tooth and nail for every stone gained closer to Ktulu, then surely her mate must be feeling the same desires to...well...eat her.

And okay, maybe she shouldn't find her mate eating her funny, but she made a little bubble-laugh regardless. Gazing up at the eagle her mate had become, Lakota didn't know what to do. What was the purpose of this exercise? Trust? Well then it wasn't a very good one, she scoffed to herself. She trusted Ktulu beyond conceivable measure, no Godly interference could change that. But of course her mate had to go and break the moment (one-sided though it may have been, Lakota sometimes couldn't restrain her sappy nature) with a teasing comment.

Turning her fish-butt towards her mate with a dramatic swing of her tail, she slapped the water and sprayed it towards her mate's face playfully. "Shut up, at least I'm not a feather-head," she laugh-glubbed, swimming around to view her mate once more. Again, she found herself sitting still, fighting the instinct that told her to swim as fast as she could to the darkest shadows of the pond and hide herself as well as she could. But...what purpose was this supposed to hold? "So what are we supposed to do? Because I fucking hate this fish-brain telling me you're going to hurt me." She spat it out like a foul weed amid her daily grazing grass. This was a sick joke to play on Ktulu. The mare already suffered through the guilt of harming Lakota while she'd been a wraith, like hell she deserved anything worse, a reminder of a time she could not control.

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 08-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 09-15-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Random Event - 09-16-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 10-12-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 10-26-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 11-02-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 11-07-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 11-24-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Random Event - 11-25-2014, 12:47 PM