Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Water sprinkled across her feathered face and dripped from her sharply curved beak. The water could quickly turn to blood if she allowed the instinct that surged within her veins to take over. Instead she stamped it down and smashed it, forcing it back into the recesses of her mind for the time being. She had already hurt Lakota once and didn't plan on doing it again so long as she could help it. She did wonder, though, would the Earth God stop her if instinct overpowered her or would he allow her to rip her mate apart?

Feather-head?

Ktulu blinked and looked down at Lakota once more. "Insults coming from someone swimming in her own waste?" Her tone was teasing, but it was an unfortunate fact. She found herself pitying her mate for being stuck in the predicament she was in. If she had been turned into a mouse she may have been better off. She'd definitely have more places to hide, but then that was probably defeating the purpose. The Earth God wanted them to struggle face to face and it made Ktulu wonder if he was enjoying it while he was sitting on his ass on his cloud.

"Sorry to disappoint." She said loudly as she looked up to the sky. "But I'm not going to eat her!" Frustration was evident in the tone of her voice as was her disappointment with the God of the Earth. She looked down again when Lakota spoke and moved her wings in a manner that resembled a shrug. "I don't know, but I'm not going to let this stupid bird brain instinct push me around." She looked up again. "You hear me?!" She screeched. "I'm not going to let you win! I'm not going to give you that satisfaction!" There were a slew of foul names that she wanted to sling toward the sky in frustration with the Earth God and his quest, but she reigned her sudden burst of frustration in with a growl. "We wait." She said moments later. "Until he gets bored."

"."

@[Lakota]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 08-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 09-15-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Random Event - 09-16-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 10-12-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 10-26-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Lakota - 11-02-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong - by Ktulu - 11-07-2014, 12:22 AM