the Rift

[OPEN] Shadow take you.

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

Aaah, it hurt. Every moment, every breath, every fluttering heartbeat was agony such as the beast had never felt before. That he had made it this far without breaking down was nothing short of a miracle, but now he'd found himself incapable of taking even a single step further. Each of the four legs were swollen to almost double their normal size, the skin blistering and tense around hairs that were sure to gray once the surface had healed, if they grew back from their mangled, boiled and burned sacks at all; the hooves felt oddly numb in a way that was almost more terrifying than the constant, gnawing, itching sensation around the lower belly and upper legs.

The dark-touched demon shivered where he stood, hidden away in what he'd thought would be an undisturbed place far away from people. Unsure whether it was lingering shock or a mounting fever that caused it he simply tried to endure, unable as he was of curing his own illness. For the first time he regretted his lack of attention as a youth, all those times he had only pretended to be listening to the lectures of the old shaman of healing salves, herbal remedies and first aid measures. He'd never thought he would need anything more than basic wound care, wouldn't have dreamed of ever receiving something more serious than twisted joints or battle-wounds made from hooves and teeth. Now that he found himself landed with serious burns over half the body he could have kicked himself for being so arrogant - not that it would help, the burns wouldn't heal any faster for doing that.

He definitely weren't in a condition to handle other people. When the sound of hooves upon the slippery floor began to echo throughout the icy tunnels he frowned and withdrew further into his dark alcove, wishing and hoping that the stranger wouldn't notice his towering frame or the faded ivory of the mask that grinned listlessly from across his face. Weak and weary he listened with bated breath and thundering heart, praying for the arrival to turn around and leave, so that he could keep dying in peace and quiet.

@[Beloved]

"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-26-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Morir - 08-26-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-29-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Morir - 08-31-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-31-2014, 01:59 PM