the Rift

[OPEN] Shadow take you.

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

He could have groaned, if he hadn't been so busy pretending he wasn't there. Was this his punishment for stealing away a life? First extensive burns that likely would turn him into the corpse the mare thought him to be unless treated soon, now he was subjected to the lunacy of a madmare. Lady Luck seemed to have turned her gaze away from him; the thought was enough to send a shudder down his spine, strong enough to force the scalded tail into motion - albeit far less vigorously than usual, it offered more of a feeble lurch than the customary snap.

It would be an understatement to say that Morir was disinclined to socialization at the moment. While the cold did seem to soothe the ache of the burns it was nevertheless freezing, he was in pain, the normally so excellent process of thought was muddled with disease and someone must have stuffed wool in his ears because every sound seemed to come from far away, the speaker submerged in some hidden spring. If he'd been able to see the vision might have been blurred and spinning wildly - at least he was spared that particular plight, steeped in darkness as usual.

The stag didn't speak. Maybe if he stayed really still and didn't breathe too deeply the bitch would give him up for dead and go away. Not even he got so lonely that he'd enjoy spending the time with a rotted corpse - he never even spoke to the skull mask, as he had a suspicion that it might actually answer if he asked the wrong questions - the talking jaw-bone had rattled his senses enough, now that he'd had time to process everything that'd happened back at the beach. Point being - if he pretended to be dead he wouldn't have to hold a conversation, and with some luck - providing the Lady hadn't abandoned him completely - he'd be alone again soon enough. It would just require some patience, and Morir was good at that. Maybe. If she hurried up a bit...

@[Beloved] Sorry it's so short ;__;

"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-26-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Morir - 08-26-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-29-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Morir - 08-31-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: Shadow take you. - by Beloved - 08-31-2014, 01:59 PM