the Rift

[PRIVATE] Osmosis. [Rhea]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

The last memory I have of this place are of the time I truly realized how awfully unnecessary thistles are.They just stand there, like little devils coated in fangs while they wait silently for someone stupid enough to walk through them. Like me. I should have learned my lession by now, but we all make mistakes.

And I made a huge one.

Instead of following my natural instinct which told me to stay clear of the thistles, I got the urge to jump right in the middle to send them flying. It was a good plan for the first five seconds, but since I am only one horse and there are thousands, if not millions, of thistles around, my hair got caught. And here I stand.

Why the hell do I have to have long hair? I throw a glance back at my tail, which now looks more like a ball of yarn with purple balls thrown in. Maybe I should just chew off my tail to free myself? In a desperate act, I try to turn my body to bite the root of my tail, but both my mane and body works together to stop me from achieving my goal.

"I fucking hate thistles!!! I fucking hate this!! I fucking hate everythiiiiiing!!!" As I loose my mind and roar out my frustration and hatred for everything, I try to pull free with all my strenght. The thistles give up my tail, but claim my body when I fall forwards into a fresh hell of purple and green needles.

OOC - It's so fun when Windy makes a total fool of himself XD
Tags - @[Rhea]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Windwalker - 08-26-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Rhea - 08-26-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Windwalker - 08-27-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Rhea - 09-03-2014, 09:19 PM