the Rift

[PRIVATE] Osmosis. [Rhea]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Could this day get any worse?

Of course, since life hates me and uses any excuse it can to either kick my ass or prove to the world I am not a 100 percent evil. I've never considered myself as an evil being, but after I barely saved my head from the thistles, I seriously consider a life change. And now would be a good idea, since I do look a lot like a foal taking it's first steps. My ass is in the sky while my front feet are sprawled out to keep my head clear of a very painful (and unnecessary) life lesson. I even sigh, just to calm myself before I begin to level my body to my normal stance.

I've been too busy with my warfare against the purple hell, that I have not thought of the possibiity of others seeing me like this, so when I hear someone speak, I make an involuntary jump. "Fucking hell!" The words just falls out of me when my heart settles into it's normal, slow rythm and I find myself looking at an unknown mare. "Don't you ever creep up on me like that again!"

If there is one thing I have learned in my time, it is that I can be as brooding and dark as I possibly want, but sooner or later, I will fuck things up. To me, it's almost impossible to stay out of trouble and I usually get hurt in the process. Now I felt the pain from thistles lodged in places I won't even begin to describe, but it's a good thing I don't have any pride or else I would die from embarrassement. Instead, I eye the newcomer closely without moving a muscle.

"And to your information, yes. I have been told not to play with these." I won't go so far as to say I master the science of irony, but once in a while, I try.

OOC - Oh yes. He's got a funny side to him and you know he loves his thistles ;)
Tags - @[Rhea]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Windwalker - 08-26-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Rhea - 08-26-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Windwalker - 08-27-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Osmosis. [Rhea] - by Rhea - 09-03-2014, 09:19 PM