the Rift

[OPEN] Mental Disarray

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

"Off limits?" The golden princess asked, genuinely confused by the tiger's responses. No matter how blunt the big cat was, the poor vixen was still unable to figure out why the tigress was being so...Well, friendly wasn't the word. Cordial? Perhaps that was more fitting, for the beast that was being so patient with what should be her prey. By now, the mare's breathing was becoming regular and she was able to look at the beast head on, albeit still laying on the earth with her legs tucked close.

When the tiger questioned about her scars, the arabian cross dipped her dished muzzle in response. "Yes...I was ambushed by a group of cougars as a yearling..." She answered honestly, shortening down her history to get to the point. There was very little chance that this strange feline would hold any real interest in her history, therefore why indulge her? A flashback to that terrifying day flashed in her mind, when the guards of her kingdom found her barely alive. Her unconscious body lying on the cold earth, blood pooling beneath her as the last cougar was chased off. Jahzara was lucky to be alive, regardless of the changes in her mental state. It was a shame that the golden vixen never knew that the sole reason she was attacked was all due to her jealous sister, who now ruled over her birth herd.

"I've never seen a striped feline before...Or one that takes the time to talk to equines." Surely, this tigress couldn't be that bad if she was polite enough to wait for the mare to calm down? Jahzara survived the conversation this far, and with that logic she decided the big cat at least deserved to receive an introduction. "My name is Jahzara, of World's Edge."

"Talking"

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 08-26-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 09-16-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 09-22-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 09-22-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 09-28-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 10-03-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 11-07-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 11-08-2014, 12:53 AM