the Rift

[OPEN] give in to the night

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
I am a stone, unaffected

Rain hell down onto me

The works of the gods were constant in this land. In Isilme, where the mammoth was born, the influence of the gods were unseen. Helovia, however, was a different story. Four years the beast has roamed these lands, fought for these lands, protected these lands, and loved these lands. He has witnessed the lands of Helovia change--from fire consumption and destruction, to new life given by breath, and by darkness swallowing and reigning, the warlord has seen it all.

Despite it all, he has never been taken to an island by a cloud.

The Dauntless was unafraid by this change, by this new found paradise, but he was cautious. Loretta scouted with him, her head low, ears forward, body tensed, sending images to her soulmate continuously. The brute walked on with his own golden eyes narrowed, ears swerving to catch the sounds that rang around him. The island seemed to be full of life, horses of many herds and their companions roaming everywhere he turned. Before him, several yards off, Loretta sent him images of four great tents and meeting areas. The kingly stallion was able to determine which tent belonged to which herd by the colors--they represented each land well. The gods had placed them there, the pair determined together. With a flick of his tail, Archibald commanded his bitch to heel.

It is safe here. There is peace. Archibald noted, lowering his head to graze from the greenest grass he had ever laid his molten eyes on. God shield. Loretta responded, panting gently and looking to her commander with gentle eyes. Where will the herd find us, Archibald? Here. Be calm, Loretta. Their conversation was silent, heart to mind and mind to heart, as the beast and his bitch grazed and stood in the sunlight, a cool Orangemoon breeze running over their backs.

"Speech"

[ @[Kaj] -- This is open, just tagging Kaj because I want Brit. DO NOT WAIT FOR KAJ IF YOU WANT TO POST, JUST LOVE ME ;DD]

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
give in to the night - by Archibald - 08-26-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: give in to the night - by Kaj - 08-26-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: give in to the night - by Archibald - 09-24-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: give in to the night - by Kaj - 11-06-2014, 11:11 PM