the Rift

[OPEN] give in to the night

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
I am a stone, unaffected

Rain hell down onto me

The thunderous clap of hooves against solid ground made Archibald and Loretta turn their attention to the newcomer. The muscled stallion that strode towards them was none other than the World's Edge King. Archibald dipped his head with a show of respect, but his demeanor and his stoic face did not change a beat. Swallowing the mouthful of grass that he had pulled from the soil beneath his steel-clad hooves, the Dauntless spoke. "I am well. Exploring this new gift to our land." The Dauntless spoke with courtesy, his deep voice like rolling summer thunder after a heat storm. The Captain's golden eyes were not hard and not soft, a simple station of stoic that was his usual demeanor.

"Have you seen Ktulu on this island? Her and Lakota and disappeared from me as of late." He asked, ears twitching with his thoughts. He was attempting to keep conversation going, although the beast had never been one for social nuances and normalcies. Small talk was not the kingly warlord's forte, and probably never would be. However, this was the first face to face the pair had shared since Archibald had turned the King's bones to stone, grounding him from making a rash decision, and possibly committing murder within his own borders.

Loretta watched the golden King curiously, still panting gently. The Orangemoon breeze was comfortable, and not chilly, for the sun shone bright on this floating land. Her amber eyes were soft, an unusual sight to behold on the ferocious bitch. She fed off of Archibald in this moment, his calm comfortableness around the king calming her spirits as well. Asking about the mates, but not about your's. Tsk. She scolded her bondmate, turning her eyes and ears to him. Her jaws closed as Archibald's liquid eyes snapped down to her for a moment, narrowing darkly. Hush, woman. Circe will be found. He snapped at her, silencing her thoughts. Go hunt. Scout. Be gone. His command sent her away, her body lifting into her ivory pillars obediently. Turning her attention to Kaj for one more moment, she curled her tail over her back and padded towards the tall tents that stood in the distance. Archibald sighed audibly, turning his attention back to his king.

"She shares my heart, but she has a mind of her own. The world is lucky they do not share her thoughts." The jest was simple, and the Captain offered a small hint of a smirk, something too small for most to pick up on, but the pegasus before him seemed a fairly bright minded creature, and the Dauntless hoped the Stormbringer would not expect too much meaningless conversation.

@[Kaj]

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
give in to the night - by Archibald - 08-26-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: give in to the night - by Kaj - 08-26-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: give in to the night - by Archibald - 09-24-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: give in to the night - by Kaj - 11-06-2014, 11:11 PM