the Rift

[OPEN] you will taste death

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
As strong as the seas are stormy.</style>

Whatever the world fears in the mongrel tethered to her side, Hotaru is blind to it. She is but a dog, easily put in place with a firm kick. Yelping and snarling her supposed victories, yet never revealing her supposed prowess. Hotaru was unimpressed, and distinctly ruffled by her missed bite. The foul magic that tinged delicate nares is her warning, but the armor she has rightfully won keeps her generally protected. Instead she turns, showing her ass to the servant, magic biting into her flesh and raising it into stench of decay. The pain is profound, but Hotaru lashes her hind legs at the cut as if unbothered, leaving when she damn well chooses to despite the bubbling of her flesh. Lena is a most experienced healer, and the she-wolf did not fear permanent damage. Confutatis was a fool to think the warrior spy would ever cow beneath her vile magic. Magic that warps her beloved Lady's image as she strides closer, magnificent and fully deserving of the crown she bears that Confutatis has never deserved nor seemingly been able to snatch.

Hotaru is a machine at best, and to see her Lady's flesh sloughing off is certainly disgusting, but she is broken and thus unbothered. Instead her pale lips curl in a smirk, certain it is not merely she who sees such an image. Amuses herself with the image of a grinning skeleton facing Illynx instead of her own amused visage. "You're looking beautiful as ever, my Lady," she purrs, a jab at the whelp who whines her supposed freedom of choice in Hotaru's ears. It's almost pitiful. Instead she snorts, clearly disbelieving of the cowardly dame. All bark and no bite. There is no use wasting precious breath responding to her.

Arah's arrival simmers excitement in pale splotched belly, remembering the travesties done to the beautiful snowy maiden and her children. If the bitch had dared to do such a thing to Hotaru and Arya...the she-wolf would not have been as kind as the pale mother was being. Words would never have been enough. Hotaru would have ripped free her throat with her blunt teeth there on their doorstep if Arya was ever stolen away and burned with dragon fire. Instead she allows Arah her moment to gloat, stepping on light hooves to her Lady despite the agony spreading over her ass.

Rhiannon would be displeased.

Hotaru giggled to herself momentarily, in the silent sanctity of her mind, before speaking. "Miss Arah," she greeted primly, smug to have delivered the monster to the vengeful mother herself. Turning next to the gilded woman she served, leaving the World-Eater's side to present the armor she wore upon her frame. "A mutt and new armor, my Lady. I would love to keep it, but of course it is yours to assign." Flames of pride licked at her differing orbs, satisfied with her catches, assured of her worth until she found herself bored once more and sought the treasures of another beguiled fool. The Basin would be teeming with riches in time, Hotaru would make sure of it.

{ I'm high on pain meds and on my iPod but wanted to get this to you guys! Sorry for the wait! It wasn't very good haha }

Image Credits
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
you will taste death - by Confutatis - 08-27-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: you will taste death - by Hotaru - 08-27-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: you will taste death - by Illynx - 08-27-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: you will taste death - by Confutatis - 08-30-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: you will taste death - by Arah - 09-06-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: you will taste death - by Hotaru - 09-09-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: you will taste death - by Illynx - 09-09-2014, 10:14 AM