the Rift

[OPEN] Beyond the edge

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Wandering alone in the Endless Blue. As much as I enjoy spending time with others, I feel exhausted by the amount of socializing I've done lately. A sigh escapes my lips and I wander into the incoming tide, letting the salt water wash up my legs. First it was aiding Rasta's healing, which really wiped me out, then it was taking the herbs to Resplendence in the Edge. It's not that I resented the job that I asked for, but one does need rest now and then. To heal is to take a part of yourself and bring life and renewal into another. Though it is fulfilling and rewarding, it is very draining. Doing my patrol alone by the sea is a rather nice respite. Slowly I drop to my knees, then lower the rest of my body to the wet sand, in shallow enough water that, at least for awhile, I can very simply enjoy the salty liquid tickling my hairs all over my right side. Eventually, of course, I'll have to move as the tide comes up, but for now the cold water is refreshing. I close my eyes and rest my head up on the drier sand, and as I exhale my nostrils flare and bits of sand are blown away from me.

Of course, this is not how you do a patrol. But as far as I've walked, I've seen no one, spotted nothing of interest. Surely it can't hurt to take a small rest? I keep my ears active, listening in case anyone approaches. I am supposed to be patrolling with Dalibor, but I have no idea where he is, and I'm not sure if he will even know where I am. Does he know we have another patrol together? Will he want to see me? I hope so, but how can I know? We're both so quiet.... Another sigh. Just a moment more of rest, please... five more minutes..

WC: 325
Tag: @[Dalibor] &/or @[Hector]

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 08-26-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 08-29-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-03-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-05-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 09-01-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-02-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-04-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 09-04-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-05-2014, 12:42 AM