the Rift

[OPEN] Beyond the edge

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I open my eyes and gather myself, rising to my feet. I guess those ten minutes are over... But why so soon? As I settle myself in a more comfortable standing position, I find myself staring at another pegasus not far off. In fact, rather close. I stare at him silently, distracted from the sand grains that fall from my side, and I instinctively throw out my right wing and shake the sand from it, brushing against my side, and tuck it back where it belongs. I can't decide if I'm happy to see another soul here, or if I'm annoyed by it. He's disturbing this moment of peace I've gained for myself, the silence except for the washing of the waves and the cry of the seagulls. I snort, spewing granules from my nostrils. Is he just going to stand there? But no, he's moving now, cantering toward me. He seems so eager....

I have half a mind to turn and run. No, it would be too embarrassing to go back to the homeland empty-handed. 'Oh yes my queens, I was there, but as soon as I saw anything I ran away.' No, that wouldn't do at all. Instead, I stand my ground and wait for him to arrive, not bulging from the exact spot that I rose to. When he finally reaches me, I swing my wings out in a brilliant display, as if beginning some ritual. What causes me to do it I'm not really sure, but something tells me that I want to stop him and make a show. When I'm sure that he will come to a rest, I bring my wings back down and tuck them in again, but leave my head high, eyeing him with my amethyst eye. "Sir."

WC: 296
Tag: @[Gull]
Forever short.

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 08-26-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 08-29-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-03-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-05-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 09-01-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-02-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-04-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 09-04-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-05-2014, 12:42 AM