the Rift

[OPEN] Beyond the edge

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod

Dalibor smirked as this fool screeched like a little bitch and flailed about when his path was suddenly blocked.

Impressive.

He could already size up this stallion for exactly what he was: a useless sack of sperm, parading around as a ladies' man. What a waste of life. Normally, Dalibor would have let the scene play out, amused to watch a male whose only goal in life was to fuck either succeed because of some mare with horrifically low self-esteem, or get utterly rejected like the piece of trash he was.

But this? Towards Andromeda?

No.

When the white male stepped closer, wings flared, the roan was utterly unimpressed and figured he would close the gap between them even more. If he was trying to be intimidating, he was failing. Taking the last few steps to span the gap, the smile on his scarred lips was positively glacial. "Oh, forgive me," the warrior drawled, lowering his wings and turning his gaze around to the beautiful woman behind him. "He wants to sweet-talk you, then put his dick in you. After that, he's going to want to get away as quickly as possible to repeat the process with another mare. Would you like to be part of a pump-and-dump?" the roan inquired of the starry mare, making utterly no effort to sugar-coat the possibilities for her.

This stallion could fuck around elsewhere.

@[Andromeda]
@[Gull]

"talk talk talk"

I will fail you, of that I'm sure

Messages In This Thread
Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 08-26-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 08-29-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-03-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-05-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 09-01-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-02-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-04-2014, 07:37 PM