the Rift

[OPEN] Beyond the edge

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I would have gladly taken the uncomfortable, crawling sensation that had taken hold of me moments before, over the horrible breaking that is happening now in my chest. I hadn't expected him to react as he did. I didn't think that my words would send him away. Don't leave me, Dalibor, please.. The tears come freely, spilling down my cheeks. What happened to my pleasant, solo patrol? The one that was a respite, freeing me from the day to day wearies. It's been shattered, by one stranger and one... more a stranger than I ever thought. I.. I don't know what happened. He came from nowhere, wrapped in wrath before he could even gauge the situation. At least, that's how I viewed it. He addressed the stranger before he even said a word to me, and his words were not of kindness. Not a hello, a how are you, let me defend you... A little decency is all I ask for, I'm not a barbarian! His language was foul and ugly, and I feel tainted just thinking about it. I.. I can't think about it.

"Seems you can have your way with her. Glad to facilitate that for you."

No words. I have no words for him as he departs. I stand in shock, not moving. He... he left. After delivering me on a silver platter to this complete stranger. My heart is shattering in my chest, shards piercing surrounding organs and tissue. He.. he left me, perhaps thinking that I didn't want him to defend me? That's not what I meant at all. I was upset because of the words he used toward ME. Shouldn't I be angry? Shouldn't I be justified?

Maybe. But I feel much too concerned about my broken heart to be angry. Has he left me for good? Is the budding something between us doomed before it can really take off? What sort of communication failed between us? Are Dalibor's emotions only wrath and pride? How could he use such language when he's talking about me? Or make such horrible assumptions about an innocent stranger? I mean, wait for some evidence first, right? Does he know how much he wounded me? Does he even care? Am I just.. chattel to him? Some property to defend or give away? Can he treat me like a self-sufficient being?

I don't know how to express my feelings, the ones that consume my mind. I look at the stranger, staring at him with a face full of emotion but eyes glazed over as thoughts swirl. "I..I.." I'm sorry? Forgive me for my almost-boyfriend's attitude? Please don't rape me? Hi, I'm Andromeda? Nothing seems right to say. Nothing seems right to do. Nothing IS right.

WC: 456
Tag: @[Gull]
Dalibor just broke her heart :(

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 08-26-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 08-29-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-03-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-05-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 09-01-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-02-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-04-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 09-04-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-05-2014, 12:42 AM