the Rift

i'll light the fuse [joining..]

Lullaby Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lullaby had yet to know what she desired to get out of this fresh start, and was happy to see the smile carried to his lips instead of disgust on his dark features. Little by little she was starting a collection of clues to the Pegasus before her, and she liked what she saw. An amused laugh of sorts shortly rings from her throat at his pleasant response. "Very well," she responds, happy to have the opportunity to choose instead of someone making it for her. There were too many elder mares who thought they should decide what the younger ones did, and it had driven her insane.

A happy grin lit up her face as he decided to go with her nickname, and offered her a tour. How could she resist? From a stand point her cobalt eyes watched his painted form drift around her, feeling if he could brush along side her at any point. She was not use to closeness, but it sparked a thrill within her. The black tips of her wings outstretched, making a point to clip his to prove if he wanted her to shyly drift away it wasn't about to happen. With tease to her gaze at how close the stallion had became, and how she was feeling she answered, "Why of coarse a long one would be nice." She held onto the glimmer of his golden eyes, poised to follow whether it be to the sky, or ground.

Messages In This Thread
i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 08-29-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [Prometheus..acceptance] - by Lullaby - 09-03-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-10-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-12-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-16-2012, 11:35 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-24-2012, 05:52 PM