the Rift

i'll light the fuse [joining..]

Lullaby Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Cobalt eyes patiently cast around the terra not certain who would greet her. She was a little anxious about that, but kept her guard up. Someone was bound to see her sooner or later. She could always run, then fly away if need be. It was by some chance she lifted her eyes toward the sky to see a sleek, shadow against the sky. By the large outstretched wings, she knew it was her own kind. The mare could not bring herself to be relieved or comforted until she was more certain of their own intent. Eyes trained upon him, his landing was much more graceful than hers.

"Good morning to you," she replied, her brows wrinkling when he briefly eyed the close water source. Ivory face soothed, when his golden eyes turned back to her. Dragon's Throat. Sounded intense, and she wondered if there was more to the name, a hidden purpose or a story. "Quite a name, for quite a place," she said, looking to the stream, the trees in the distance. "Is the name meant to intermediate?" She inquired, swishing her white tail behind her. She did not smile in return, or move as he had. She was trying to stay neutral, yet to break the ice.

"I'm trying to figure out these lands, scout out a home? I thought this looked like a good place to start. It's very beautiful." The mare would half smile, pulling her dark blue eyes to the stallion. There were hints of gold darting down his cheek bones, in the tips of his pearly feathers, when she glanced down gold was there too. He wasn't the most unique pegasus she had looked upon, but in a way he was. The contrast, yet the flow of it made him stand out. If she had no manners she would have asked a question. She held her lips tight.

Messages In This Thread
i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 08-29-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [Prometheus..acceptance] - by Lullaby - 09-03-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-10-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-12-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-16-2012, 11:35 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-24-2012, 05:52 PM