the Rift

i'll light the fuse [joining..]

Lullaby Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The smile that held to his face was pleasant. Was it often for winged strangers to come here asking for acceptance? Was he a good tempered fellow? She couldn't say, she was proud of her well mannered response. Wouldn't Bennett be surprised? Her brother had never thought she could be so tame, so civil but she let him slip from her mind. She was here to have her own life, discover her path.

Lullaby was not expecting any simple answer to follow such a name, and she could see he was thinking upon it. Honest tone rang clearly, not sure of what specifically had named this place. She lightly bobbed her head, tucking her wings closer to her sleek frame, blue eyes steadily holding his golden pools. The mention of a tree, she would turn her gaze again to the distant trying to imagine what it must be like. She was easily drawn by his smooth tone, offering her to ask an older member. "I might have too, but life does need some mysteries," she said, letting her muzzle drift back in his direction.

Waiting patiently as he took her response, she thought the odds were in her favor but she was not the greatest as reading others. When he replied, she felt the tension she had been holding without knowledge pass. Though she wasn't sure what to think of a mixed herd. Racist, she was not, she had not been around many equines or unicorns to know or trust them. This was not going to bother her, nor keep her from having what she wanted. "Other species though foreign to me I don't see as much different from myself. If you think I would be fitting to join I would like to. But is that decision up to you, or someone else?"

Messages In This Thread
i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 08-29-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [Prometheus..acceptance] - by Lullaby - 09-03-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-10-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-12-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-16-2012, 11:35 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-24-2012, 05:52 PM