the Rift

[OPEN] Rivers of gold will flow

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

Ever since the sweet healer had arrived she had yet to leave the Dragon's Throat, well besides heading to the Threshold and the floating island. The day in the Throat was a hot one and she thought it would be good for a change to find somewhere cooler. As she made it out of the hot yellow sad passed the desert her thoughts wondered silently as to what sights she might find. This land seemed to be full of all kinds of different creatures. Surely there was stuff everywhere that was different and interesting. 'Maybe I'll even find some herbs that will be of some use.' Smiling brighter after that though the purple doe trotted on steel blue eyes roving over everything around her.

Keeping her antlered head held eye the healer trotted steadily over the slowly changing landscape. The grass grew taller and thicker. After a while she came to a halt in a beautiful field with plush green grass that covered her golden feathered hooves. Lowering her purple pink and white head, while her golden locks fell smoothly over her face, she began to chow down.

Once she was full the purple and pink pelted mare gazed around curiously. The meadow was amazing; purple flowers were think like a blanket over the area. Cocking a hind leg caused the charms in her antlers to tinkle softly as she relaxed. Smiling softly she eased her muscles allowing the bags on each shoulder to move from her hide slightly. A pleasant breeze lifted her sunny locks blowing her mane calmly around her pretty face.

"Speech"
Tag;; Anyone is welcome! <3 @[Windwalker]
Words;; 264

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Rivers of gold will flow - by Alija - 08-27-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Rivers of gold will flow - by Windwalker - 08-27-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Rivers of gold will flow - by Alija - 09-03-2014, 11:58 PM