the Rift

[OPEN] up on cloud nine

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

Once the world's strangest race the purple mare trotted away smiling softly thinking about everything she had just witnessed. She had been a goat for a while and ran on a neon colored ground. Nickering her warm laughter the antlered doe decided to hang around for a while and make sure no one was really hurt. Alija was sure she had seen a few others slip, stumble, and fall and wanted to make sure that everyone was alright. As she slowed her pace the tinkling of her charms and creaking of her leather hushed slightly. There was always some kind of sound coming from her curvy frame if she was moving. 'I wonder if there is anyone in Helovia that hasn't bee here yet.' She mused quietly gazing around her the floating island. A lizard scuttled out from a bush causing her to pause for a moment, the creature stopped and tilted it's head up at her. Her warm voice chimed from her chest, "Well hello handsome." Laughing softly as the scaly beast ran away from to hide under another plant her heart suddenly felt oddly heavy.

The sweet doe had never been called pretty or even been given a smile that was more than just a 'thank you for the help.' Sighing lightly she moved on careful not to step on any lizards that might run out of know where. The lizard had also made her think of the giant winged lizard she had noticed flying with a goat. Then she thought of Africa and her bonded, maybe that lizard thing had been someone's bonded too. The healer longed to have a friend that would always be there for her, but she assumed the Gods did not think she was worthy for such an honor.

A voice suddenly rang through the air causing her ears to prick and catch the words. Moving towards the source of the voice she smiled softly as she came around a bush. The blood bay paint was much larger than herself and terribly handsome. Feeling slightly shy she cleared her throat softly to draw attention to herself. "Hello Sir, I am Alija of the Dragon's Throat. This place is called Caela Insula, there is much to see and do here." Her voice was warm as it rang around them like a deep bell.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Tag;; And purple pink and gold pony at you! lol
Words;; 389

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
up on cloud nine - by Déodat - 08-27-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: up on cloud nine - by Alija - 08-27-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: up on cloud nine - by Déodat - 08-31-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: up on cloud nine - by Alija - 09-04-2014, 04:38 PM