the Rift

[OPEN] up on cloud nine

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

The doe's smile never faded as she watched the large bay and white streaked stallion. His mane and tail were long, and he was very handsome. Steel blue eyes roved over him slowly before finding his own scarlet spiraled horn. Racism was beyond her since she had never seen it before in her herd they didn't care what you looked like as long as you could fight.

His words drew her gaze back to his, his lyrics were devoid of all emotion, and the healer let it go. Dipping her head low she smiled warmly showing respect to the larger stallion. She wondered briefly about where the Aurora basin was and what wonders it held. His next words confused her drive him off why in the world would she do that? "No sir this place is open to all, there is a tent for each herd, as well as a sparing ring in the middle." Her smile faulted slightly at the mention of sparing. Pushing the thought away she spoke again warmly, "It is a pleasure to meet you Sir Déodat."

As his demeanor change suddenly the mare back stepped a few paces before following his own gaze. There was a small white pup leaning over the edge, terror caused her body to freeze. What if the youngster fell off the edge? His sharp voice rang out clearly, but the pup only looked back at him before wagging her white tail. Alija lowered her head slowly so it was a few inches off the ground and smiled at her. "She sure is cute." She laughed heartily at his words hoping the small white babe would come to her. Alija had only seen a few companions since her time here, but this was by far the prettiest she had yet to see. "It's nice to meet you Miss Odette. This land seems to hold boundless wonders, does it not?" Her words were light, but mystified as she gazed at the white dog.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Tag;; @[Déodat] Please let me know if my tagging is annoying lol
Words;; 331

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
up on cloud nine - by Déodat - 08-27-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: up on cloud nine - by Alija - 08-27-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: up on cloud nine - by Déodat - 08-31-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: up on cloud nine - by Alija - 09-04-2014, 04:38 PM