the Rift

Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

My wings carry me swiftly toward the Deep Forest, to the center of the dark land. Today, I travel alone, no sight of my painted daughter by my side as I make my way to fulfill my promise to Mirage. Our causes had been bound together, sworn to aid her in her fight as she had in mine. I hoped to extend to her the same kindness that she had shown to me, once upon a time. Now, my herd flourished, and it was all thanks the dark mare with bronze eyes and a golden dragon.

I dive between the last possible branches to weave between, coming to land with a soft thud on the earth as I continue forward at a canter, weaving between trees to meet with the rest of those in support of the Qian. My blue eyes meet with some excitement that there were new faces that I did not recognize from the last meeting she had called. I also noted that the call that brought me here on this day was different, more masculine and brutish. Upon locating the dark lady with my eyes, I note that it is likely the strange draconic fellow by her side.

Mirage,” I say, deeply bowing my head to her. I was not the leader here, amongst the trees and shadows. It was she.

Then, Rishima arrives, the mare with the moon mark that I had met in the Threshold a season ago. I smile upon seeing her, but soon it goes to chaos, a strange predator flying from her side and toward a dragon. My nostrils flare in fear of the predator, but I do not move from my spot, muscles tensed and jaw tight.
""

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting] - by Gaspard - 08-30-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 08:34 PM