the Rift

Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting]

Merakerr Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher
Mare :: Other :: 3 ft :: 6
Kachie
It was farther south than she had wandered in a number of seasons, yet the resounding call found the gryphon perched in the low branches of the trees. Her coloration was such that might have made her easily visible, but the thick boughs and their burden of leaves hid her. Her head turned inquisitively to listen, before she moved to investigate.

Tightly folded wings were no burden to her as she wove through the higher pathways. These trees had not been shaped to make passage accessible for the winged horses, but their natural growth, here amongst the low growth, lent a certain something toward her own journey. At the end of which she found familiar faces.

A pleased rumble-croon escaped her as she leapt from the tree cover, landing lightly before pacing over toward the gathering. Her golden eyes studied the strangers first. A winged horse, a dark painted steed, a gold painted steed with a brown dragon, and another who towered over the rest and straddled the line between horse and dragon. That one interested her ever-curious mind, but her focus was on the three dark coated ones she knew.

"I hope I'm not intrruding on sssomething I ssshouldn't, Mirrage." She called with an avian grin before walking over to settle beside Ink. "Hello again, Ink." This was accompanied by a quiet purr, head tilted to regard the silent artist with one golden eye. "And Rrissshima, grreetingsss." Her gaze moved toward the white marked mare before she made a small trilling sound to Kali, tail brushing the ground. Finally complete with salutations, the young gryphon preoccupied herself with preening. Though travel through the trees had been fairly easy, it had not stopped leaves and twigs and bits of bark from getting caught in her feathers and fur.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting] - by Gaspard - 08-30-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting] - by Merakerr - 09-05-2012, 09:27 PM