the Rift

[OPEN] Million Dollar Man [egg finding]

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable
JAKAR

she hit me and it felt like a kiss

My tracking had been all but successful as I wandered aimlessly through the lands of Helovia. I wasn't quite sure where the varnished beauty was, but I knew she was here in these lands. It was just going to take being in the same place at the same time, but that seemed to be easier said than done considering I still had yet to see hide or hair of her. Irritation was slowly beginning to work it's way through my veins, but at least I had a place to stay and somewhere to be useful until I found Snö.
A snort escaped through darkened paper thins as my three stained and one pure hooves strode up the incline of the foggy trail, I wasn't sure where this one would lead, but surely it had to lead somewhere. Maybe it would be where I would find the varnished mare who had taken so much from me. It didn't take long at all for me to reach a clearing where the fog seemed to lift suddenly and reveal a plain full of tall, green grass that could feed hundreds on hundreds of horses, but for the time being it seemed as if I was one of the select handful who had decided to visit the strange, beautiful meadow at the top of the mountain. I shook my white striped skull ever so slightly before taking a few strides forward and lowering my darkened kissers to the tall blades that grew along my knees.
Dark lids fluttered shut over pale blue pools as I grazed lazily at the lush green grass that grew around me, a sigh of content blew through my paper thins and for a few moments I forgot about all of the stress of not being able to find the creature that I had came here looking for. I forgot about the fact that my father would likely be out for my blood since I deserted him in efforts to search for her on my own, I forgot about everything. But just as I began to relax and drift into a much happier place in my shadowed mind the sound of my hoof hitting something that wasn't quite rock, but not any kind of plant either echoed in my ear drums. Ocean blue pools were suddenly wide open as I looked around for the thing that had brought me back to reality, only to come face to shell (?) with a stunningly colored egg that seemed to shift between a soft creamy white and the most delicate of golden strands I had ever seen. "What have we here?" My deep lyrics came out in a hushed whisper as I reached out cautiously towards the beautiful egg, hoping that it's mother wouldn't come tearing out of whatever hiding spot it was surely lurking to rip my face off. I was quite fond of my face.

"Speeeech"
Tag;; @[Snö] @[Lace] & open
Words;; 485
OOC;; <3 Sorry this sucks so bad, my head is killing me. My reply will be slow as I am about to be very busy for a week or two :D

Messages In This Thread
Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 08-27-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 08-28-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 09-10-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-11-2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-18-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-25-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 10-10-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 10-23-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 11-28-2014, 11:57 PM