the Rift

[OPEN] Million Dollar Man [egg finding]

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kirah

Kirah watched curiously from her spot in the long grass, not far off. She was laying down, but it surprised her that the two other horses hadn't spotted her yet. Her creamy white colour didn't blend in with the grass exactly....

Maybe they were just to bothered with the thing, what had the mare called it? Oh yes! An egg. She debated whether she should approach them or not. They didn't seem all too dangerous.

Kirah had come up here a little while ago to seek peace and maybe a friend. After Elsa took her to the falls, she just kind of wandered off and before Kirah knew it, she was alone. She had walked around for a bit, but didn't find anybody else, so she let her small hooves bring her here. It was empty, but at least she didn't have to live with the knowledge of knowing there were others, but you can't find them, or they are hiding.

She looked at the pair of horses again. The mare was pretty, in a classy and delicate way. The stallion was plain, but handsome at the same time. They both wore horns on their heads, like so many others Kirah has encountered in the past.

Kirah flared her nostrils. The mare was stuck with no particular scent, while the stallion smelt like pine, and a few other things Kirah did not know. Upon closer examination, Kirah noticed the muscles rippling under his hide each time he moved. He must be a warrior of some sort. Well, might as well try and make some friends.

Kirah pulled herself up and walked over to them, debating how she should approach. She smiled softly and warmly before speaking. "Hello. I'm Kirah".
She left out that she was from the hidden falls since she did not feel as if she quite belonged just yet.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Jakar] @[Snö]
Words;; 313
Notes;; Hope you don't mind if I join in? :). I was a bit lonely.... And I wasn't sure if I should tag you guys, so I did in any way :)

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 08-27-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 08-28-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 09-10-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-11-2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-18-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-25-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 10-10-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 10-23-2014, 12:48 PM