the Rift

[OPEN] Million Dollar Man [egg finding]

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable
JAKAR

she hit me and it felt like a kiss

Ocean blue pools studied the oval shape of the two toned orb before me as I wondered over what it could possibly be and why I was the one who had managed to stumble across it. Was it's mother somewhere nearby? Or rather was it a dud that had been left to decompose by a mother who knew nothing would come of it? A snort tore through my sooty paper thins as I moved a little closer to the cream and gold orb, stretching out a single ebony dipped limb so it would land just past the delicate creature-to-be. Regardless of it the mother was crouching in the shadows somewhere or not, I would at least try to keep the infant safe until she returned.

It was at this point that my meal was interrupted by a ghost I had been hunting for quite some time now. Her scent was overpowering and for a moment it blocked out any other senses that I would normally have had, the terra hairs along my spine rose to welcome the varnished beauty into my company. I didn't even have to look at her, take in her icy blue eyes set upon a stunning white washed set of features, to be able to tell she wasn't pleased to see me in her home. Anger rolled off of the beauty in waves as she drew closer to me, it wasn't until she stopped moving that her lyrics were flung into the air full of venom and disdain. "How did you get that? You're a lucky piece of shit."

A light chuckle slid from my chest as I shook my ivory striped skull at the mare who caused so many different emotions to race through my frame at the same time, my sooty kissers were about to split so lyrics could entice the mare closer when another's voice took my place. "Hello. I am Kirah." Suddenly my attention was drawn away from the chestnut dusted mare who stood before me, my harks remained pinned on her, just in case the sly devil decided it was a good idea to make a move while this odd white mare introduced herself. I found my blue eyes settled upon the frame of a white mare marred by black horns sprouting from her shoulders rather than from her skull, it was a sight to see to say the least. But it worked for the slender mare who otherwise would have looked frail. "Hello Kirah, I am Jakar and this here is Snö" I took the liberty of introducing the both of us while a smile crept across my sporty features before turning my full attention back to the varnished angel.

"Lucky, yes. Piece of shit, I believe we will have to agree to disagree on that one. Nice to see you again Snö." A smirk cracked my features as I moved my other forelimb forward so it too would be protectively closer to the two toned egg that I now had to protect from a crazy mare from my past and a strange mare who seemed to enjoy introducing herself at slightly inappropriate times. Although, I felt a bit of gratitude towards the mare with the horned shoulder blades as she may be a saving grace this lovely afternoon.

"Speeeech"
Tag;; @[Snö]
Words;; 551
OOC;;

Messages In This Thread
Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 08-27-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 08-28-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 09-10-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-11-2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-18-2014, 12:57 PM