the Rift

[OPEN] Million Dollar Man [egg finding]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

She did not want to be interrupted before she had a chance to attack Jakar and beat him into a bloody pulp, but it would seem the gods had other ideas. Another mare strode up and introduced herself as Kirah, which drew a sharp snort from Snö who, at any other time, would have been more tolerant of the interruption. Before she had a chance to speak Jakar took it upon himself to introduce her along with himself. Her eyes cut back to the dark stallion and she glared. "I am very capable of introducing myself." She ground out before looking at the white mare again. "I am Snö and this piece of shit is a stalker." She had several more choice words for the stallion, but cut herself off when he began to speak again.

"Agree to disagree?" She snorted. "I will do no such thing." There was no way that she would agree with him even if they were agreeing that they disagreed. She would disagree all she wanted to disagree even if it was nonsensical. Her tail snapped against her legs, the other mare nearly forgot as she turned her anger back on Jakar and his egg that he was protecting. Was he already assuming that she would try to smash it and deny him the bond that came with it. "You don't even know what you're protecting." She accused. "When it hatches I hope it rips your throat out and drinks your blood for its nourishment."

Snö suddenly became aware of the other mare again and ground her teeth together in an attempt to calm the outburst of anger that had bubbled up inside of her. She could not attack him and try to kill him because now there was a witness and it was far too troublesome to have to kill two individuals in one go. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "So where is Felcie?" She asked. "The master is never far from his dog."

"."

@[Kirah]

ooc:// hi there! you're more than welcome to crash here :P

Snö
you're looking at an absolute zero
i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 08-27-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 08-28-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM