the Rift

[OPEN] Million Dollar Man [egg finding]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

She snorted at his claim that she had followed him up there. "You've followed me all way here, Jakar." She said distastefully. "And don't call me dear." Who did he even think he was? Where did he get off calling her dear? "You know my name, I suggest you use it or I'll throw you and your precious egg off the ledge over there." Her tail flicked and she snorted again, already picturing Jakar tumbling head over heals to his death in the valley below. "Dogs can't fly, so don't test my patience."

He always seemed to have an answer to everything she said. Always. Even when they were on good terms he would answer her back with sarcastic comments and jests that made her want to kick him in the head. Now was no different and she found herself gritting her teeth as he took a jab at her potential love life. It was hard to take criticism from someone who was so loathed and seemed to be able to brush it off so easily when criticism was given back. For Snö, who had tried so hard most of her life to prove herself useful, accepting criticism did not come easily. Hundreds of different lewd comebacks entered her mind and were hanging on the tip of her tongue, but Jakar moved quickly enough from his comment to her to speaking to the odd looking mare that was with them, making her lose her chance.

It was probably for the better, anyway.

Kirah answered Jakar's question by both agreeing and disagreeing with Snö's hope that whatever it was would kill the stallion. The pale mare snorted and rolled her eyes at the wishy washy answer. Whatever, it didn't matter to her what the other mare thought or didn't think.

"Even the most well trained dogs manage to break free from time to time."

"And why is it that you broke free?" She asked suspiciously. "Got a wild hair up your ass or did you finally realize how much of a tool your daddy dearest is?"

"."

@[Jakar]
@[Kirah]

Snö
you're looking at an absolute zero
i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 08-27-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 08-28-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM