the Rift

[OPEN] Sunshine and Stormclouds

Meriwether Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

M E R I W E T H E R

The giant war veteran strode along quietly, towards the unfamiliar land known as the World’s Edge. Jahzara babbled on about her short time with the herd, the kindness she was shown, and any other useful information she had to share. From what she understood, this place seemed like it was founded on good morals but she reserved all judgment until it came time to meet its leaders. The last thing Meriwether wanted was to end up watching another home rot beneath the hooves of a corrupt leader. This place held promise, and she found comfort in that. Dipping her crown a deep breath escaped her flared nares. Her toasted golden eyes veered over the ruins of the glass wall. She could imagine just how marveling the architecture was, before it had been destroyed. The battle scared mare nodded an acknowledgement towards Jahzara’s warning. Cautiously she lifted her pillars, navigating her way through the dilapidated obstruction, glass crunching beneath her lilac daggers as she stepped.

Watching the prideful look on Jahzara’s, face was amusing to say the least. Even though she truly did not want to acknowledge the feeling, the briefest smile appeared across the warrior’s maw. It was an extremely rare display of emotion that one could easily miss. Thankful, Meri was still following the sun-kissed mare and so her secret was safe. The militant mare moved with a keen sense of self-confidence and calculating restraint of someone born from war, chaos, and bloodshed. The sunlight poured down onto her beaten and battered hide to reveal her not so smooth scars; scars which told her story, her honor, her strength, and her very being. Coming to a halt beside Jahzara she became a centennial made of stone, not a single emotion was shown upon her face. Ears flicked forward while she held her head high, the mare wanted to make a good impression after all and she didn’t want to let Jahzara down by getting rejected. After all, the golden vix had gone to so much trouble to bring her here in the first place.. ”Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share your home, Jahzara.” Meri said formally, her tone was calm and collected. ”Your courage and passion were why I chose to come with you, today. You are of your own mind and spirit, I like that.” Again she fell silent as gold orbs glanced over the new surroundings.

tags: --
ooc notes: --
words: 409

Actions.
'Thoughts.'
"Speech."

Messages In This Thread
Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Jahzara - 08-27-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Meriwether - 08-28-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Archibald - 08-30-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Meriwether - 09-04-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Jahzara - 09-16-2014, 11:39 PM