the Rift

[OPEN] Viper Kisses

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk

Above in the sky the one who's identity is completely unknown to me flies about, the stars illuminating his dark back drop. I do not know him but he must be important to have gathered the attention of myself and the female near me. She smells like the Throat, though I do not know her. I step closer to her, as if to ask her a question about what's going on. It's not just as if, it's a real intention. But before I do, the brute in the sky descends and finds us, landing nearby and saying nothing. Nothing? Really? No one shall speak? Perhaps I need to be the first.

"Who are you, to fly so haughtily over us?" Wow, attitude much? Nothing has really brought it on, except frustration at the silence. The skies seem to have calmed for the moment, and I blink the rain from my eyes so I can better see this brute and the girl. He is a pale dun, chocolate hues complicating his coloring into something a little more intriguing. I stare at him expectantly, but switch my gaze to the girl, wondering if perhaps she'll respond. Will the storm that he brings come back with my insolence? Maybe. Or maybe they'll continue to be silent as the grave and I'll just practice my monologue. I'm here to get shit done, not have a walk through the rain.

"Well, either of you? Speak up and at least say your name so I can know what to label you as." I snort and raise a brow. I realize that perhaps it is my responsibility now to introduce myself as well, since I've demanded it of others. "I am Satanic Silk of the Throat." There, now they know.

WC: 293
Tag: @[Tandavi] & @[Kaj]

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 08-28-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 08-28-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 08-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-09-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-21-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-21-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 09-22-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-24-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 10-03-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 10-12-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 10-19-2014, 11:01 PM