the Rift

[OPEN] Viper Kisses

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
At first, it seems that the stormy one takes offense to my words. As well he should, it was rude and contemptuous of me. But of course I couldn't help my sassy tongue, as might be expected. But as he speaks, his retort turns from annoyed to amused, and I find my own body language relaxing and becoming more friendly as well. My tail stops the swishing that had begun and hangs relaxed instead, and my ears swivel forward receptively. I am surprised to learn that he is Kaj, King of the World's Edge. Instantly I realize that perhaps his attitude is deserving, and that I am almost definitely in the wrong. For him to seemingly forgive me so quickly is evidence of his graciousness. The younger one next to me finally responds to the situation, and seems to belong to the encounter much more than I do. She gasps the King's name, and I eye her with surprise. She knows him? Am I really that distant from the world that I know neither of these two?

Yes, yes I am. My presence in the Throat before the Darkness was brief. I met only a few there before I became infected. And of course, I was one of those infected the longest during the Darkness, and I suppose much took place in the time that I was gone and lost to the world. When I returned to the land of the living (and the untainted), I went to a different home, and met others. These two are not from that herd, from the Falls. Can I fault myself for not knowing either of them? No, perhaps not. But I still feel embarrassed that I am so ignorant.

Sparks and rumbling bring me back to the present, out of my thoughts. I expect to see them coming from Kaj, but they are coming from the girl, instead. I take a step away, nares flaring. I did not expect the storm to occur so close to me. But why step away - isn't this what I wanted? To be shocked and have the sun amulet that I wear protect me? Yes, but that doesn't stop me from being a little nervous around something that could stop my heart. I look at them both and decide maybe I should apologize, and introduce myself. "I apologize for my brusque greeting. I'm Satanic Silk of the Throat. I had not sought you, but now that you're here...." I'm not sure how to ask 'shock me please', but I'm not one to have the kitty cat steal my tongue either. I glance at the younger one as well when I ask my question. "Would either of you be willing to shock me - so I may absorb the magic with my amulet?" I gesture to the sun amulet hanging on a gold chain around my neck. I am loathe to part with it, for it was given to me by Africa. But then, I would also like to get my fire magic.

WC: 504
Tag: @[Kaj]

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 08-28-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 08-28-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 08-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-09-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-21-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-21-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 09-22-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-24-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 10-03-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 10-12-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 10-19-2014, 11:01 PM