the Rift

[OPEN] Viper Kisses

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
As I suspected, there is something that exists between Kaj the King and this one whom he names Tandavi. Ah, well, at least I know the name of my herdmate now. I sense, however, that this relationships is strange, unknown, and maybe not even a comfortable one for either of them. It's not my place to dig or pry, though I can't help but try to decipher it on my own in silence - my curiosity has no master. He seems to mistake her for someone else, but then comes to know her face. She doesn't reply. Kaj turns toward me, and forgiveness comes swiftly and easily. I realize that I am lucky to have not offended someone who tends to hold grudges. He is a kindly king, and within seconds there are sparks, electricity running along his wings.

He gives me no warning, and with one large, smooth motion his wing moves toward me and lit energy flies toward me. I can't help my panic - it's unnatural to ASK to be shocked and my instincts are ruling my body. I try to dodge, as if that was even possible. I want very much to hide, to protect myself, but at the same time - the Time God's demands are clearly meant to play a prank on me and oh how well it is going for him! Oh all the confusing thoughts. I rear and my wings spread, big and veiny, illuminated by the sparks. His magic, however, does not touch me. Instead, the amulet that hangs on a golden chain 'round my neck begins to glow bright red, and the lightning strikes the gem. I think that under such force the stone might shatter, but it holds strong and seems to glow even brighter the more lightning strikes it. Instead of bright red, the glow starts to lose saturation and glow like the moon.

Finally, his magic ceases, and I come to rest on my hooves again, eyes wild with unmasked terror. Everything has gone well, but adrenaline rushes through me, and my heart is pumping blood through my veins as hard as it can. I wonder - can they hear it threatening to burst through my chest? My nostrils flare as I try to get air into my lungs and calm my body. I'm stuttering now as I speak: "Th-thank you." I bow my head to them both. "I am in your debt."

WC: 402
Tag: @[Kaj]

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 08-28-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 08-28-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 08-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-09-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-21-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-21-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 09-22-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-24-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 10-03-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 10-12-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 10-19-2014, 11:01 PM