the Rift

[OPEN] the earth has music (welcoming)

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kirah

Kirah offered her own sheepish smile at Elsa's joke. She already did like the mare a lot. Kirah gazed around the world in wonder, trying to memorise everything. She was aware that Elsa glanced back ever so often, and she smiled to herself. She had made a friend!

Kirah stopped for a heartbeat as she wondered at the falls. It was breath-taking! It was hot, but the spray-mist from the waterfalls cooled the atmosphere. Rainbows could be spotted here and there, and the world just seemed perfect.

Kirah pricked her ears when Elsa turned and spoke. Kirah thought for a moment. "I think I might enjoy the life of a healer, but wherever there is a spot I will try my best." she said with a genuine smile.

She stopped and watched an orange and black butterfly fly past her nose, giggling a bit in her heart. There was something about the place that just made her feel happy. Maybe she would stay after all. Having a home.

She considered the idea for a minute. A home sure did sound nice. Yes, maybe it will not be that bad. Nice, actually. She gazed at Elsa once again. She seemed happy. A sparkle in her eye that made Kirah wonder.

Kirah cleared her throat and spoke up again. "How long have you been here?" she asked curiously, motioning to a waterfall with her nose. Her small horns shone in the sunlight, looking like they were laminated. She pricked her ears and arched her neck a bit to catch Elsa's reply.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Elsa]
Words;; 264
Notes;; I'm really sorry it took so incredibly long :(. I hope this is ok, since Elsa's eye and all. I can edit any time :)

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 08-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-02-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-04-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-05-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-16-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-17-2014, 05:18 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 10-01-2014, 04:31 PM