the Rift

[OPEN] the earth has music (welcoming)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Elsa smiled at the kind words of the mare. She was nice, and seemed to be glad to get started. Whether or not she would actually like it here, only time would tell. Hopefully, it would be for the better, and maybe one day she’d climb up in the ranks. Then, Elsa would only demad the most eloquent speech from her about how without Elsa her life would be so different. Elsa almost laughed at the thought, thinking of how vain she had become in the last couple of weeks. It was never mean, but it certainly wasn’t a good quality to possess. But, she just nodded at the mare’s words. She understood, not many people were like Elsa, knowing what they wanted right away. But maybe, that wasn’t a bad thing. Elsa wondered if she had waited, and decided to become something else, if she would be a better character as a whole.

Well, hindsight was twenty-twenty, what if she had become a sleuth? Would she be the ninja top-secret spy? Or what if she had been a warrior? Would she have been in charge? That question seemed to linger the most. For how crazy everyone was, the people in charge of the actual army were the craziest. You’d think that maybe you’d have someone with a little more… reality in their life.

Time must go on, and nothing has burned to the ground yet, so that was a plus. But, then the mare asked a question, and Elsa looked at her, then back to the towering mountain. She was unaware of their little stalker, but even if she had seen him, she’d not be worried. Midas could literally do no harm, unless you decided to try and kick his butt, Which Elsa learned to hard way.

But, her attention on the question had brought her back from her musings. How long had she been here? Elsa tried to think back, everything pretty much went to shit after the whole zombie running around thing, but it really had not been that long, had it? She crinkled her nose in thought before finally settling upon an answer. “I can’t remember, this place has been such a huge part of my life, that thinking of life before the Falls, it’s all kind of a blur. I know, it’s cheesy, but true.” She smiled, proud that for once she was sticking up for something she believed in. “What are your first impressions so far?” She asked, quite curious. Did she like it? Or was she just being polite. “No need to lie, I promise I wont be offended, even after my cheesy speech.” She finished with a wink, finally allowing the girl a chance to talk.

words --- | tags @[Kirah] | ooc others are welcome! <3

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 08-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-02-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-04-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-05-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-16-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-17-2014, 05:18 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 10-01-2014, 04:31 PM